BRAVO !!!

Auteur  
# 20/05/2012 à 21:51 BOUCHY (site web)
Un très grand bravo aux organisateurs et aux bénévoles : c'était et vous étiez parfait !!!
Bon l'an prochain, il faudra programmer un peu plus de soleil, mais sinon ravito super, ambiance, géniale, accueil chaleureux et bonne humeur assurée...et ce sera à nous d'être plus attentifs au balisage pour ne pas se tromper....
Si on peut on revient l'an prochain, même si on a mis 4 h au lieu d'1 pour rentrer, on avait passé une excellente journée...
Bonne continuation à tous.
La famille BOUCHY
# 29/09/2012 à 12:23 Ralph Lauren Outlet (site web)
I love travel.When I travel,I like to shopping from different kind of Ralph Lauren Outlet store. Burberry is a famous brand for men and women too.When you want to buy cheap products,you can enter Burberry Outlet.
# 25/10/2012 à 02:39 Mikkalajnaua (site web)
Thanks for the concepts you are revealing on this weblog. Another thing I'd really like to say is getting hold of duplicates of your credit rating in order to look at accuracy of each and every detail will be the first activity you have to conduct in fixing credit. You are looking to clean up your credit file from dangerous details mistakes that wreck your credit score. Read More Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in internet explorer, might check this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big part of folks will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem. I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? click to read more hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
Répondre à ce message

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à poster un message sur le forum.

Créer un site gratuit avec e-monsite - Signaler un contenu illicite sur ce site